Life Coaching Richmond
Life coaching Richmond. Just about everyone has a vision of his or her ideal life. Maybe you’ve always dreamed of being a successful writer, musician, or corporate executive. But you haven’t made it a reality yet.
Then maybe what you need is a life coach. Just like the people who push athletes to greatness in sports, life and wellness coaches push their clients to find success and satisfaction from their job or lifestyle.
Unlike in sports, life and wellness coaches don’t focus on changing certain behaviors, like correcting a bad golf swing. According to the International Coach Federation (ICF), they develop their clients’ overall strengths and abilities.
What Is a Life Coach?
Life coaches provide the drive and guidance their clients need to improve their careers, relationships, and lives. They help clients to:
- Recognise their skills and dreams
- Eradicate limiting beliefs
- Unlock your potential
- Develop a Life Vision, Success Strategy, Goals and actions
- Refocus their goals
Personal goals might include:
- Lose a few pounds
- Eat better
- Quit smoking
- Lower stress
Unlike a nutritionist or physical therapist, who makes specific diet and exercise suggestions, a life coach will help you make better general choices that fit your lifestyle.
Why Would I Need a Life Coach?
- Need some guidance on moving forward in your career
- Want to learn how to take advantage of your own strengths and talents
- Don’t know what to do about a major life decision, such as a move or promotion
- Don’t have an acceptable work-life balance
- Have a lot of stress
- Aren’t as healthy as you’d like to be